http://www.raptop.ru/cgi-bin/in.cgi?id=1605

Hip-Hop & R'n'B

Объявление

Не забываем голосовать за наш сайт.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » Релизы: конец июля-август

Релизы: конец июля-август

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

July 17, 2007

Hood Surgeon – Son Of A Doctor
Following in his father’s footsteps, the son of compton drops his first major album. The album, which features guest spots from Lil Eazy E also features production from Surgeon’s father, Dr. Dre. The album is said to be executive produced by both Snoop Dogg and JT The Bigga Figga.

Other Releases:
Wise Intelligent - Talented Timothy Taylor
Yesterday’s New Quintet - Yesterday’s
T-Hud - Undrafted
Akir - Legacy
Yukmouth - United Ghetto’s Eye Candy
Guru - Jazzmatazz 4
Big Shug - Street Champ
Ayatollah - Louder
Bone Crusher - Free

July 24, 2007

Talib Kweli - Eardrum

The third official album from concious MC, Talib Kweli, Ear Drum will be released through Talib’s record label Blacksmith Records and distributed through Warner Brothers Music. The album features production from Black Eye Peas front man, Will.I.Am, and collabos with UGK, Jean Grae, KRS-One, Justin Timberlake, Musiq Soulchild, & Life Jennings amongst many other.

Other Releases:
Freeky Zeekey – Book Of Ezekiel
Yung Berg - Almost Famous EP

July 31, 2007

Common - Finding Forever

"Finding Forever really means to find a place in music where you can exist forever. Music can be forever if you make it from the heart, if you make it from the soul and it’s good. And I look at music like Bob Marley’s or Marvin Gaye’s or Stevie Wonder’s or A Tribe Called Quest’s, that’s forever music. And I’m continuing on the quest to make forever music." – Common

Other Releases:
Kia Shine - Due Season

August 7, 2007

UGK - U.G.K. Underground Kingz

The 7th album from rap duo UGK is set to feature 26 tracks and collaborations with Z-Ro, T.I., Talib Kweli, Rick Ross, Slim Thug, Paul Wall, Young Buck, OutKast, Mike Jones, Sleepy Brown, Three 6 Mafia, Birdman, Lil Wayne, and many more. It will also be featuring Production from Pimp C, Lil’ Jon, Jazze Pha, Swizz Beatz, DJ Paul & Juicy J, Scarface & Marley Marl, Yung Fyngas, John Bido, and JOE TRAXX.

Other Releases:
Deemi - Soundtrack of my life
Boyz n Da Hood - Back Up N Da Chevy

August 14, 2007

The Diplomats Present Hell Rell – For The Hell Of It

For the hell of it is the highly anticipated debut album of Dipset Soldie, Hell Rell.r “The reason why I named it For The Hell Of It is because I got the money, I didn’t do it for the money and I’m not doing it for the fame,” Hell Rell explains. “I’m just doing it for the hell of it. Whatever Hell Rell felt that day, that’s what, came out. If I was arguing with one of my bitches or whatever whatever, and I was mad that’s the type of mood I was in.” – Hell Rell

Other Releases:
Musab - Slicks Box
Cornel West – Never Forget: A Journey Of Revelations
Ali & Gipp - Kinfolk
Three 6 Mafia - Last 2 Walk
W.C. - Guilty By Affiliation

August 21, 2007

Kanye West - Graduation

The third major label album and highly anticipated release from Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam hip hop artist-producer Kanye West , Graduation has already started making headway thanks to Kanye’s first 3 singles Can’t Tell Me Nothing, Stronger, and Bittersweet.

Other Releases:
Swizz Beats – One Man Band Man
Mya - Liberation
Brick & Lace - Love Is Wicked

August 28, 2007

Stat Quo - Statlanta

The repeatedly delayed album of Shady Records rapper Stat Quo, Statlanta features and all-star cast with production from Dr. Dre, Eminem, Scott Storch, Kanye West, DJ Toomp, Three 6 Mafia, Jonathan Rotem, and newcomers LT Moe & Polow Da Don and guest appearances by 50 Cent, Young Buck, Eminem, T.I., Obie Trice, Scarface, Three 6 Mafia and Devin the Dude.

Other Releases:
Disturbing Tha Peace - Strength In Numbers
Jagged Edge - Baby Makin’ Project
Aesop Rock – None Shall Pass

Hood Surgeon – Son Of A Doctor

sdu use dolga

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » Релизы: конец июля-август