http://www.raptop.ru/cgi-bin/in.cgi?id=1605

Hip-Hop & R'n'B

Объявление

Не забываем голосовать за наш сайт.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » Havoc's Kush To Drop on September 18th

Havoc's Kush To Drop on September 18th

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Nature Sounds Recordings have announced the release of the highly anticipated album from Mobb Deep’s Havoc.

The Queens MC who has yet to release a solo album in his 14 years career, will be releasing The Kush on September 18th. The LP, which is entirely self-produced by Havoc will stay true to the Mobb Deep sound fans have come to expect over the years.

“Basically, The Kush is dark and gutter, I really wanted to go that direction. The thing that keeps me motivated is just my love of music, I just love to create. The Kush represents me as an individual and my growth as a producer and lyricist.” Said Havoc.

While Havoc’s partner Prodigy has already leaped into the solo-realm, Havoc had yet to do so due to a hectic recording schedule with Mobb Deep and an even more hectic schedule doing production work for the likes of Nas, Capone & Noreaga, Foxy Brown, 50 Cent, LL Cool J, Mariah Carey, Lloyd Banks, The Game, Jadakiss, Lil Kim, Method Man,& Notorious B.I.G.amongst many others.

“I was always ready [to drop a solo-album], but the reason why it took me so long is because the timing wasn’t right. I was always working on Mobb Deep material and working with other artists and I used allot of the material I was going to use for a solo-LP for Mobb Deep records.”

But don’t expect many big names on The Kush however, for the forthcoming LP Havoc decided to keep things in house only enlisting the help of long time Mobb Deep partner, Prodigy.

“Besides Prodigy, I did not want a bunch of big stars on it, as it would have taken away from the real objective of the LP, which is grimy and down to earth.”

The Kush will be released on Septmeber 18th, 2007. Below is the confirmed tracklist.

1.) NY For Life (produced by Havoc)

2.) I’m The Boss (produced by Havoc)

3.) By My Side f/40 Glocc (produced by Havoc) 4.) One Less Nigga (produced by Havoc) 5.) Ride Out f/Nyce (produced by Havoc) 6.) Balling Out f/Un Pachino (produced by Havoc)

7.) What’s Poppin Tonite (produced by Havoc) 8.) Class By Myself f/Nitti (produced by Havoc)

9.) Set Me Free f/Prodigy & Nyce (produced by Havoc)

10.) Be There (produced by Havoc)

11.) Hit Me Up f/Un Pacihno (produced by Havoc)

12.) Get Off My Dick (produced by Havoc)

Slushal etot albom. )) U Prodigy lu4she polu4ilsa return of macten.

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » Havoc's Kush To Drop on September 18th