http://www.raptop.ru/cgi-bin/in.cgi?id=1605

Hip-Hop & R'n'B

Объявление

Не забываем голосовать за наш сайт.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » The Clipse Take More Shots At Lil Wayne

The Clipse Take More Shots At Lil Wayne

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

The tension between Clipse and Lil Wayne has been everything but quiet in the last couple of months. The beef, which was initially sparked by Wayne’s comments towards the group late last year in an issue of Complex Magazine, has yet to spill over into the booth.

However, that hasn’t stopped Clipse from aiming at Wayne whenever they get a chance.

“I don’t see no fucking Clipse. This is a fucking legend you’re talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, ‘I like these colors but I can’t buy them because other 1. rappers wore them?” Said Lil Wayne in Complex Magazine.

The latest offering of words from the Virginia duo comes from the upcoming issue of Laced Magazine:

Laced: How do you feel about Lil Wayne saying he is the greatest rapper alive?

Malice: If you Wobble Dee Wobble Dee, you can’t be a legend.

Pusha T: You can’t kiss other men, you can’t wobble dee-wobble dee, and and you can’t bite styles. You can’t bite everybody’s styles. You can’t try to rap like Jay-Z, dress like the Clipse, become a coke dealer after 5 albums, and now dress like Jim Jones. You can’t do all that and be a legend. You have to be a trendsetter and he ain’t setting any trends.

clipse ozen krutie parni

они мне оба нраятся))И я не понимаю,с чего виззи погнал на форельку)

по мне так Визи лучше,а на тех забить

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » The Clipse Take More Shots At Lil Wayne