http://www.raptop.ru/cgi-bin/in.cgi?id=1605

Hip-Hop & R'n'B

Объявление

Не забываем голосовать за наш сайт.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » новости Black Wall Street

новости Black Wall Street

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 15

ну тута я главный,здеся кидаем новости этого лэйбла

вроде как тот самый чувак

Riz - Red Light, Green Light

http://bp3.blogger.com/_uv_FLuHbDbg/RpdE78crFlI/AAAAAAAAAH8/qRY3HHrSmSk/s320/RIZ.jpg

Who the fuck is Riz? Yeah, thats what I said too. I received the above mixtape by mistake back when it came out. I have to say DJ Envy and Riz really put something serious together, cause this mistake still gets play today. If you can find it I recommend it, it's very mellow futuristic beats with a smooth (almost slightly southern) matching flow to go. I was on a short vacation not too long ago and I was lucky to get a 2007 convertible mustang for cheap on rental. Riding around on streets with palm trees was a perfect backdrop for this mixtape, it was really a perfect experience.

Riz talks about your typical gangsta ish, getting money and other things here and there using a smooth flow with decent word play and lyrical content. If you hate gangsta talk in your raps then you might not like this dude, but I think dude really makes some good music on the strength of the above mixtape.

Though, I dont know what to think about the song below, for right now its just ok, but i had to give ole dude some shine cause of that classic mixtape. See what you think.

клип

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/nSbZQhwWaDzpHmV6

eto nastoasii riz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNTFtW2RYFo

этот и есть настоящий,этот трек кидали на форуме иностраном BWS

WC Set To Return With Third Solo Album, Guilty By Affiliation

West Coast veteran WC, who is known worldwide as part of the supergroup Westside Connection, is gearing up for a return as a solo artist with the release of his third solo album, Guilty By Affiliation.

The forthcoming album, being released through Ice Cube's Lench Mob Records, will mark WC's return to the indie circuit, following up the release of his 2002 Def Jam album, Ghetto Heisman, which reached gold sales despite problems with manufacturing, resulting its release being pushed back two times.

Still, after going through all the label woes and market changes, WC is in good spirits and ready to get back to business.

"I'm back motherf---ers," WC exclaimed while explaining his current situation with BallerStatus.com. "I'm here, I'm independent, and I'm here to beat down these streets. We giving the fans what they want -- that West Coast gangsta sh--."

He isn't lying either. During a private listening session held on Tuesday night (July 10) at Capitol Records' offices in Los Angeles, WC and Ice Cube previewed tracks from Guilty By Affiliation to select label employees and local media -- and people were impressed.

"WC is back. People want street records? Well, this album is for the streets," said an insider who attended the session. "WC is spitting with the intensity he spit with when he is in his 20s. If you're looking for a street record to support, this is it."

From the tracks previewed during the session, spitting like a fire under was lit under his ass would be an understatement. WC is back on the pavement, sprinting at full force. He spits with a ferocity and high-octane delivery that is vintage WC; that, coupled with bass heavy production and some solid guests is sure to have bloods, crips and fans alike bobbing their heads in the coming months.

Some of the tracks to look out for include "West Coast Voodoo," featuring The Game, in which WC details the pitfalls of life in Los Angeles hoods and his struggle to ascend to music industry stardom; the first single, "This Is Los Angeles," which is self explanatory; and the Butch Cassidy-assisted "Dodge Ball."

(Watch the video for "This Is Los Angeles" right here ).

On the album's title track, the Los Angeles native details how being black is more than a 24-7 job -- with obstacles like police, rival gang members, and drugs around every corner waiting to derail you.

"My album is some of that gutter, L.A. gangster sh--," explained WC. "I'm never gonna compromise my music for nobody. I'm back, I'm here and I'm not going no where for a long time."

Guilty By Affiliation is slated for release August 14.

Старайся не повторять посты ))

Lil'Bang
я не заметил :P

nowaa nowast

THE GAME OZEN KRUT(kruze wseh w hip hope)

bigbo$$ написал(а):

THE GAME OZEN KRUT(КРУЧЕ ВСЕХ И бИГБОССА В ТОМ ЧИСЛЕ)

Я СОГЛАСЕН

bigbo$$ написал(а):

vgkvgfkucfzftr

?

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Hip-Hop Новости » новости Black Wall Street