http://www.raptop.ru/cgi-bin/in.cgi?id=1605

Hip-Hop & R'n'B

Объявление

Не забываем голосовать за наш сайт.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Интервью и Рецензии » Billy Danze of M.O.P. Talks G-Unit Business

Billy Danze of M.O.P. Talks G-Unit Business

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

In an up-coming exclusive in-depth interview with HHNLive.com, Billy Danze of M.O.P. opens up about working with 50 Cent/G-Unit, when their fans might finally see a new M.O.P. album released and responds to comments made by Sha Money XL.

Billy Danze on why they signed to G-Unit:

"It was business. I mean being as though G Unit had already built they own empire or whatever. They had their thing going and we’ve been on our own grind for years. I look at it like a ni##a (50 Cent) extended his hand and the ni##a… there was a whole gang of other muthaphu@#$ that we came out with in the game that are in better positions (than us) that could have said “why don’t yall come over here…”. So I look at it like everything is a blessing whether it’s right or wrong. If it’s wrong we’ll learn from it, if not, then we’ll come up on it."

Billy Danze reveals the release date and marketing plan for the G-Unit/M.O.P. album:

"Oh the M.O.P. album…we’re gonna do that just before October but what we’re gonna do is…like in the middle of this month, we’re gonna start launching joints. So before you even get the M.O.P. album we would’ve done sent like 10-15 joints at you…and then you’ll get the M.O.P. album."

When asked about comments made by Sha Money XL in respect to M.O.P.'s G-Unit project being shelved, Danze had this to say:

"I really don’t have any idea of what was said by Sha Money or whatever so I’ll tell you like I’ll tell anybody that asks me, I’ll wait ‘till I speak to Sha Money and we’ll handle it like that..."

Ждем=)

Вы здесь » Hip-Hop & R'n'B » Интервью и Рецензии » Billy Danze of M.O.P. Talks G-Unit Business